Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of the ECOintention training
By registering for one of our workshops, courses or training (hereinafter referred to as course), you enter into an agreement with Center for ECOintention. An agreement includes clear agreements that provide clarity about what the student can expect from the training institute and what the training institute can expect from the student. By general terms and conditions we mean these agreements. The terms and conditions are published on the Center for ECOintention website.
Center for ECOintention: training institute that offers ECOintention Practitioner training.
Student: natural person who has registered for a course organized and/or offered by Center for ECOintention.
Course: any workshop or part of the ECOintention Practitioner training, offered or organized by Center for ECOintention, one of its employees or freelance teachers, given in the Netherlands or abroad.
Course fees: the fee or tuition that the student owes Center for ECOintention for participating in a course.
By registering you agree to the following conditions:
1. By completing the registration form via the website or by e-mail, the student agrees to these study conditions and to the provision of the course by Center for ECOintention or one of its employees, as stated in the relevant brochure of the chosen course.
2. Registration is in order of arrival and subject to availability.
3. Course fees include VAT, course materials, coffee and tea. You can choose to participate in lunch per location when registering, for which an extra amount will be charged. Course fees do not include the purchase price of the books ‘In Resonance with Nature’ and ‘Creating Life’ by Hans Andeweg. The course fee does not include the participation fee for the practice days. In the second, third and fourth year of the training, the course fee includes an amount for personal project supervision.
4. The course fee includes €75.- registration fee. This amount will not be refunded if the course is canceled.
5. The student has a cooling-off period of 14 days. This reflection period also applies if the participant books the course and the company or employer pays for it. If the company concludes the contract, no cooling-off period applies.
6. The course fee must be paid no later than three weeks after receipt of the invoice by the student, but in any case one week before the start of the course. In case of cancellation up to four weeks before the start of the course, you owe 50% of the entire course amount. In case of cancellation less than four weeks before the start of the course, you owe 75% of the entire course amount. In case of cancellation after the start of the course, you owe the entire course amount.
7. The student remains personally responsible for the payment of the course fee at all times.
8. In the event of non-payment, all costs such as loss of interest, collection costs, judicial and extrajudicial costs will be borne by the student.
9. In the third and fourth year of the training, students balance companies/nature areas of which they are not the guardian. For the balancing by a student of the ECOintention course, these parties pay an guardian contribution, they receive an invoice from Center for ECOintention. The guardian fee is part of the course fee and is an agreement between the student and the guardian. If the guardian fee has not been paid by the guardian by October 1 of the relevant academic year, the student is personally responsible for payment. The amount will be refunded to the student when the guardian contribution is paid to Center for ECOintention by the guardian.
10. The amount will be refunded to the student within 14 days when the guardian’s fee is still paid to Center for ECOintention by the guardian.
11. Group size of the courses is a minimum of 14 and a maximum of 20 students. Center for ECOintention reserves the right to cancel the course in question if there is insufficient interest. Center for ECOintention may also decide to merge course groups to meet a minimum number of participants, and the course location may be subject to change. If in this case it is impossible for the student to participate in the course, a request for termination of the agreement and refund of the course fee can be made to Center for ECOintention. In this case, the entire course fee will be refunded within 14 days.
12. No refund of the course fee will be given for missed lessons. If the student cannot attend a certain lesson, he/she will inform the secretariat of Center for ECOintention before the start of the lesson by email or telephone.
13. Missed course days may be made up at another location in the same academic year upon request by e-mail or telephone, provided that there is sufficient space in the group and in the course room at the desired location.
14. The lesson folder becomes the property of the student if the course fee has been paid in full. Copyright and ownership rights remain with Center for ECOintention / Hans Andeweg / Rijk Bols. It is not permitted to hand over teaching materials in whole or in part to third parties or to use them or have them used for teaching in any form whatsoever.
15. In principle, the course times are not changed during the training. If a change is necessary, this will be done in consultation with the students.
16. The content and structure of the courses may differ from the descriptions on the website or in other information provided. This is at the discretion of the teacher and Center for ECOintention.
17. Each course is concluded by completion and successful completion of certain components:
17a. A maximum of 2 course days may be missed per academic year. In case of insufficient attendance, no diploma will be awarded.
17b. ECOintention I: no prior knowledge is required for admission to the first year. If there is sufficient attendance, the first year will be concluded by taking a practice day and passing the theory test. If all the conditions have been met and all components have been completed with a good assessment, the student will receive a diploma.
17c. ECOintention II: Admission to the second year only if ECOintention I has been completed with a diploma. If there is sufficient attendance, the second year will be concluded by successfully balancing your own home/garden/work, passing the pendulum test, passing the theory test, attending a practice day, presenting the project during the last course day. and the compilation and timely submission of a paper about the project containing components determined by Center for ECOintention. If all conditions are met and all components have been successfully assessed, the student will receive a diploma.
17d. ECOintention III: admission only if ECOintention II has been completed with a diploma and the student has completed three blocks of Intuitive Development (108sbu). These three blocks may also be completed during ECOintention III. The third course year is concluded by successfully carrying out the balancing and coaching of an individual project and a joint project, passing the pendulum test, passing the theory test, attending a practice day, presenting both projects during the last course day and the compilation and timely submission of two papers about the projects containing components determined by Center for ECOintention. If all conditions have been met and all components have been passed with a good assessment, the student will receive the diploma.
17th. ECOintention IV: admission only if ECOintention III has been completed with a diploma. The fourth course year is concluded by successfully carrying out the balancing and coaching of an individual project and a joint project, of which at least one project is an abstract project, passing the pendulum test, passing the theory test, giving two workshops on two practice days, the compilation and timely submission of two papers about the projects containing components determined by Center for ECOintention and giving a presentation, for which a suitable date and place is sought in consultation with the students. If all conditions are met and all components have been passed with a good assessment, the student will receive the ECOintention Practitioner diploma.
18. Complaints can be submitted in accordance with the complaints procedure. This can be found on the Center for ECOintention website.
19. All information provided by students, customers or guardians will be treated confidentially by the Center for ECOintention, its employees and the students.